POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grrrr! : Grrrr! Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  Grrrr!
From: Mike
Date: 30 Jan 2000 10:48:37
Message: <38945A61.69E57539@aol.com>
Here's a cute fuzzy widdle tiger for you to wook at. :)

This model has evolved into the test scene for most of the export
programs I've been doing for Animation Master, and I've finally started
writing new uv mapping code for bezier patches that allows me to do this
with POV.  You might notice that there's a few problems with the
mapping, mainly around some patch edges.  Still need to work on that.

It uses type 2 bezier patches in a modified version of the old
superpatch that supports 4 uv vectors instead of 2.  Time for parse was
5 seconds and trace took 1 minute 55 seconds at 800x600, AA.03.

More than you wanted to know?  Probably. :)

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bodydone.jpg' (43 KB)